NCOALink is a product of the United States Post Office® to provide a means for mailers to meet the Move Update Requirement. NCOALink compares your mailing list to more than 160 million address changes. When a postal customer files a permanent change of address with the Post Office™, the move is added to the NCOALink database. Change of address information is kept on NCOALink for 48 months. When name and address information on your mailing list matches name and “old” address information on NCOALink database, you will receive the new address.
NCOALink is an excellent mail list management tool. In addition to performing CASS™ processing on your mailing list, NCOALink can:
- Help reduce the cost of maintaining a list
- Reduce the cost of mailing;
- Increase the number of pieces that reach their intended destination
- Reduce the time it takes for your mail to be delivered
- In most cases, NCOALink is the most cost effective way to obtain change of address information.
A completed Processing Acknowledgment Form must be received prior to processing. The form may be faxed to us at 314-878-3586. Once entered by Kama Inc., you will receive an email asking for your authorization. This is also referred to as PAF.